Essve is expanding and has recently made a number of key recruitments. Mainly new technical competence has been added, but also sales and marketing has been boosted. In total, ten new employees have joined the company during the summer. “We have done very strategic recruiting and invested in key competences that we know will be crucial for our future”, says Max Lagerstedt, group CEO of Essve.
In order to continue its successful journey, Essve has strengthened the organization with a number of key recruitments. Technical competence has been reinforced, and new strength has also been added to the sales and marketing department.
To advance the position within chemical engineering, Henkel’s former Nordic Marketing Manager Lisa Jungerts has been recruited as the Product and Development Manager for Adhesives and Sealants at Essve. Sika’s former Marketing Manager Brita Bläsung has also been recruited and will take the role of the new Marketing Manager for Essve’s Swedish operations. Brita will replace Mattias Sebell, who from now on will focus on the international launch of the Essve brand.
– We have had a fantastic growth, making it possible for us to strengthen our operations in both technical and central positions. For example, we are accumulating strength within chemical engineering where we have secured key recruitments to drive the development within adhesives and sealants. The sales organization has also become very strong. With these reinforcements in place, both in terms of competence and numbers, we are now able to allocate additional focus and resources to develop solutions, products and services that better answer to the demands of the professional craftsman as well as the producing industries, says Max Lagerstedt, group CEO of Essve.
Following summer, Hultafors group’s former international Sales Manager Ronny Belin was presented as Essve’s new CEO for the Swedish operations. Together with the addition of a new Key Account Manager in Håkan Arnebrandt, with long experience from the construction industry at companies such as Bekaert and Skanska, Essve will have secured even more industry know-how.
– I am joining an organization which is going full speed ahead. Essve has already built a strong momentum, and with the recruitments we have secured during the summer we will be able to significantly leverage the long-term work Essve has done during the last couple of years. It also gives us the opportunity to maintain and improve our role in challenging and pushing the level of quality in the industry, says Ronny Belin, CEO Essve Sweden.
The organization within Essve is divided in different companies: the parent company Essve Products AB and the affiliated company Essve Sweden AB, however the joint operation has common competence and resource sharing between the two companies.
New employees at Essve:
Essve Produkter AB:
- Lisa Jungerts, new Product and Development Manager for Adhesives and Sealants. Previously at Henkel where she worked as the Nordic Marketing Manager.
- Viktor Bukowski, new Technical Product Developer within Fasteners. Previously at ÅF where he worked as Bridge Engineer.
- Sven-Göran Hall, new Technical Manager for the industry segment. Previously at AVT Industriteknik where he worked as Product and Project Manager.
- Anders Wigant, new Product Manager within Fire Sealants. Previously at Atlas Copco Tools where he worked as Product Manager.
- Camilla Hallmans, new International Marketing Coordinator. Previously at EasyPark Group where she worked as Marketing Manager.
Essve Sweden AB:
- Ronny Belin, new CEO. Previously at Hultafors Group where he worked as the International Sales Director.
- Brita Bläsung, new Marketing Manager. Previously at SIKA where she worked as Marketing Manager.
- Håkan Arnebrant, new Key Account Manager. Previously at Bekaert, and before that Skanska, where he worked as Area Sales Manager.
- Martin Meibrant, new Salesperson. Previously at Metabo Elverktyg’s Skåne region, where he worked as Regional Manager.
- Dick Sjöstrand, new Salesperson. Previously at Warner Bros. where he worked as Key Account Manager.
Essve develops and markets a wide assortment of fastening products and solutions. Since 1970 Essve has enabled partners and customers to become more efficient.
In close collaboration with resellers, professional craftsmen and industrial clients, Essve develops innovative fastening solutions making work easier and securing lasting results.